The program is 7 weeks long. The first week is Foundation Week. Here we will set goals, talk about our mindset, and get ready for the weeks ahead. The first week does not contain a specific meal plan but some general nutrition concepts to start preparing you.
You will receive 6 weeks of meal plans, recipes and grocery guides that I have personally created to coordinate with my specialized nutrition plan. I’ve taken all the guess work out! You just follow the plan.
Concepts such as intermittent fasting and nutritional ketosis (“keto”) will be used. During the last phase, the “Lifestyle Phase” I will show you how and when to add carbohydrates back into your life based on where you are at. My goal is to teach you how to listen to your body and not feel like you are dieting. Diets don’t work.
- You will be invited to an online accountability group on Facebook with the other women who are in your same round of the Best You Plan. Within the group you can ask questions, encourage each other, and watch the videos that I post meant to educate, encourage, and answer your questions.
- There will be opportunities to submit questions to the “Ask Katie” sessions. This is where I will come on LIVE on our Facebook page and answer questions you submitted. Some people choose to replay this and treat it like a podcast.
- Weekly emails will prompt you to open up your portal and discuss what to expect for the week.
- Weekly videos will be posted in your online portal every Monday discussing the nutrition goals and concepts of the week
- Each week has several different nutrition lessons designed to educate you on the WHY behind the nutrition methods of the plan.
- All of the lessons are in a format you can read in the lesson format and/or listen to an audio format.
- You will gain access to an online portal where you will receive your documents weekly.
- Once you purchase the program, you will have access to the program for life