About the Program
- The Best You Plan is designed to support your metabolism, but it also has a large focus on your mindset, your health (i.e. digestive health, moods, energy, etc), and shows you how to create and stick to your health goals. Katie cannot promise specific numbers for weight loss or guarantee any resolve or improvement in specific health conditions.
- You will receive 6 weeks of meal plans and grocery guides that I have personally created to coordinate with my specialized nutrition plan. Week 1 does not have a meal plan and grocery guide but is intended for you to set your goals and work on your mindset. Every Thursday the next week’s material will unlock on your online portal. The Sunday before the official start date you will receive the following week’s content. Katie encourages you to print these out and put them in a binder and complete the designated worksheets. These will be given out week by week so that you stay focused and engaged in the current week.
- The first week Katie will discuss what to expect as well as walk you through goal setting and mindset component of the plan.
- The first week of the program doesn’t have any specific meal plans or grocery guides. This week is called “Foundation Week” and is designed to help you set your vision for the 7 weeks. During the first week we will be writing down our goals, discuss mindset and discuss how to measure your progress. It is a preparation week.
- Concepts such as intermittent fasting and nutritional ketosis (“keto”) are part of my nutrition approach. In the “lifestyle phase” of the program you will be walked through ways to make this approach a lifestyle, while starting to add carbohydrate back in. I will teach you the concepts with a goal of you taking those concepts into your day to day life after the program is complete. If you have questions or concerns about any of these concepts, please contact us before you commit to the program.
- You have the freedom to join an online accountability group on Facebook with the other women who are in the group. Within the group you can ask questions, encourage each other, and watch the videos that are posted meant to educate, encourage, and answer your questions.
- As the program creator and leader, Katie reserves the right to remove you from the group and offer you a full refund as she sees fit. She will communicate with your prior if this situation arises.
The medical and/or nutritional information in the Best You Plan is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Terms of Payment
Payment for the program will be done through Stripe, a secure online payment processor. Once you pay for the program, you will have access to a few materials in your portal, designed to help you get ready for the start of the Best You Plan.
Refunds will only be given if you’ve given the program a good faith effort and reached out to Katie during the course of the program to share your concerns. In order to receive a refund, you will need to write Katie a full paragraph explaining why you are requesting a refund. Refunds will be pro-rated after week 3.